WELCOME TO PRIMITIAE ITALIAE
Join us in a trip through the authentic flavours of the best Italian cuisine, given by top quality raw materials and by an artisanal production, according to traditional recipes.
- Dry-salted CapersEleonora Carcascio2017-09-04T23:20:04+02:00
- Sour Sweet Tropea PGI Red Onionsmagesaze2018-04-07T21:42:56+02:00
- Tropea PGI Red Onion Jammagesaze2018-04-09T20:33:52+02:00
- Chilli Pepper Delightmagesaze2018-04-07T20:48:58+02:00
- Tuna-Stuffed Chilli Peppersmagesaze2018-04-07T17:02:08+02:00
- Sun Dried Tomato Pâtémagesaze2018-04-09T19:35:55+02:00
- Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oilmagesaze2018-04-09T21:14:43+02:00
- ‘Nduja of Spilingamagesaze2018-04-14T00:21:46+02:00
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
The closed-loop traditional production chain – from the production on the farm of high quality pig feed (only corn), to the rearing and butchering of the pigs, from the cultivation, sun-dehydration and mincing of the peppers, both the sweet and hot variety, to the production and curing – guarantees the quality of this specialty of the traditional Calabrian cusine.
The ‘Nduja Primitiae Italiae is produced by a family-run organic farm in Spilinga according to the guidelines set by the Consorzio Produttori di ‘Nduja di Spilinga.
Find out how to enjoy our products!
Chocolate Muffin with Chilli Delight
...do you like as well some dessert after any meal? Chocolate muffin with Chilli Delight.
Meatball With ‘Nduja
Cheer your palate with stuffed meatballs of nduja Primitiae Italiae and Scamorza.